Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 5 - Day 5

I will not let the fact that it snowed last night get me down. In fact, I've decided to take pictures of things with snow on them. Mostly because I like the snow chunks that sit on the twigs. Now, none of these are my favorites, although there are elements that I like of each one.


First of all, love the red branches. So much less dull than regular brown. Good job plants!


Once again, I'm a fan of the snow chunks. I just kept trying to get better shots of them and it didn't work very well.


Lastly, a wide shot. I'm horrified that buildings exist so I can't just take an angsty-looking picture of a stormy sky but, hey, that's what civilization is for, right? Also, I'm kind of a fan of those ice-tipped branches creeping their way in on the left.

**Edit** Do storm clouds surrounding a tor remind anyone else of Mt. Sinai?

2 comments:

  1. While it doesn't necessarily remind me of Mt. Sinai, it does make me happy that you used "tor" in daily conversation. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if I'm going to use it in Boggle, I should use it in real life, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete