Tuesday, March 3, 2009

March 3 - Day 3

All right, last "cheating" post, I promise. But, once again, I still took all of these.

I just happen to love taking pictures of people. It's the reason I love photography. So when my brain remembered that I am the ward historian and, therefore, required to take pictures at every ward event, my heart leapt a little. Even more so because Heather lent me her SLR (which is pretty much the most fabulous piece of equipment ever). Anyway, here are some of my favorites from Friday night:


Brent and Rachel. Aren't they saucy?


Ben and Camile. I love personal moments like this, when people aren't paying attention to the camera anymore. It makes pictures even more awesome. :)


Jackson and Julia. Absolutely tender. I love this picture for the same reason listed above.


Nothing too special about this picture except that I love it. Pictures are more fun when people play along with you.


Weston and Catherine. One word: smoldering. I love the shock on Weston's face and I don't blame him; Catherine is giving him one of those Looks!


David and Diane. Love this because of how much it fills the entire frame. Also, for the crazy lines. These two were some of my favorites to photograph.


Apartment 209. This has to be my favorite from this batch. These ladies are great. Creative, funny, and willing to do whatever. This shot is in trying to pick up Lauren directly from the floor. I just love the feel of it; everything is completely askew.

No comments:

Post a Comment